7/28/2010

NOTD Color Club Almost Famous topped with China Glaze Lemon Fizz

I just love happy bright colors like this yellow. Unfortunately yellow usually gives me some application issues, but I decided to face those anyhow today. It's advisable to layer yellows over white, but since my white polishes are just as streaky and require about 3 layers to be opaque (thus I really want H&M Love At First Sight) I left them in their drawer (and yay me for finally organizing my polishes) and just went with Color Club Almost Famous. You're looking at three layers.

When I was done polishing my nails I wasn't really done. But since I didn't feel like taking everything off and starting over just for the sake of polishing my nails, I decided to just add some dots with another color. So I grabbed my bottle of China Glaze Lemon Fizz en slabbed on three big dots across my nails. I just used the polish brush itself for that, but I've recently ordered some dotting tools which will probably do a better job at making dots. Anyhow, I wasn't really diggin' it, so I grabbed my rosewood stick and made some small dots above the bigger ones.

Maybe these colors would look better the other way around, Almost Famous on top of Lemon Fizz, but I'm satisfied for today.

Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

Nena said...

leuke combo!!!

ook een leuk idee om het net even op te leuken door een paar stippen te zetten!!! Maakt het net even wat leuker!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails